Sunday, March 11, 2007

'The Sisters'


The Sisters
This is a little test running by me blogging from Flickr. It's a wonderful chance for you to check out the great site and all the possibilities. You can of course organize your pictures, edit images, share them with your friends, geotagging and now I also found out you can blog a picture directly from the site. Just great! There are a lots of cool features at Flickr, so check it out.

The picture is called 'The sisters'. Like I always do, I just shoot pictures like a waterfall where ever I am, and this turns out to be the best pictures of all. I guess the best pictures are made when you least expect it and doesn't try so hard. What I like in this picture is that you can see there is a special connection between the sisters.
Feel free to check out my other pictures at Flickr.

Have a nice day ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing pics. I am dumbstruck. And not just a little jelaous :op
Give me more...