Monday, March 12, 2007

A joke while waiting...

I am sitting home waiting for a call from the editor of "Tidens Tale", a magazine I am doing layout for. Yesterday I just finished the layout and now waiting to get the final changes before sending it to the printing press. Suddenly I remembered this joke I heard some weeks ago:
Everyday at noon a man comes into a bar, ordering three beers. The next day, the same happens. He comes into the bar, exact at noon, order three beers. This is going on and on, and after a couple of weeks the barkeeper ask him:
"Why do you come here at noon every day and order three beers?"
"I have two friends" he said. "One in Los Angeles and the other in Seattle. We go to the nearest bar in our town and drink beer for each other. So the other beers here are for my friends".
So this continued for a while, but one day the man comes in at noon, as usual, but now he order just two beers. He went out, returns the next day doing the same. Of course barkeeper noticed that he only order two beers, instead of three before, so after a few days he said: "Friend! I know it's none of my business to ask, but I noticed that you only order two beers now. Did something happen to one of your friends, or what?
The man said and smiled: "No, no. Nothing happen to my friends, I just quit drinking"

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaaa... this one is funny! Success make me laughing :D