Sunday, March 11, 2007

What on earth is 'Ascaaear'?

In my very first blog I would like to introduce to you what 'Ascaaear' are and where it comes from. Hopefully you would get a picture of who I am by reading my blog, so I would not pay much attention to that now. By introducing my nickname, also means that my old nickname Mr.XL would not be used anymore. Like they say in html-language... Mr.XL is now deprecated.

It's is no secret that I am very fond of Tolkien's work and his universe. I started reading 'Silmarillion', and continued with 'Unfinished Tales', 'The Hobbit' and last but not least 'Lord of the Rings'. This is where the name 'Ascaaear' comes from. Well, not directly, but on internet I found Chris Wetherell's Elvish Name generator, and that's where 'Ascaaear' poped up. I liked the name so much that I kept it as a nick name ever since. So Ascaaear is my elven name.

Welcome to my blog, and have a nice day ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a comment. It consists of words. Lots of words. The words are made of letters. Elven names belong to Elves, but you more look like a Dwarf to me. Perhaps your name should be Lerin Redrage?