Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Opposite of hakuna matata!


Making choices used to be very easy for me. I found out that using too much time on thinking back and fourth would just make me more uncertain. Beside, using too much time would eventually, in some cases, make it too late to make a choice; decisions have to be made fast and quick. There is no use of wasting time on wondering, while the train is leaving the station. It may sound cynical, but thats just how I am.

So, whenever I had to make a specific choice, I wouldn't use much time. I simply made a quick choice without any regret. Even when if I found out later that another choice might be better, I just said to my self it was a lesson for my self and learn something from it.

Lets have a thought experiment. What if you have a choice of two options. And you know, for certain, that whatever you choose of those two, you would still regret your final decision. It would be like choosing between an apple or banana. Whatever fruit you choose, you still want the other!

What to choose? What to do? What would YOU do?

Greetings from Bongaree, Bribie Island

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"two heads are better than one"