Thursday, March 15, 2007

Friends will be friends...

You probably heard it many times that friends doesn't grow on trees. Sometimes I wish it did, because I am not the kind of guy who easily find new friends. I am not a small-talker, more like a "big"-talker. When a conversation turns into about weather, I know it's a dead end. The conversations simply stops. So I always try to avoid that topic.

Anyway, in spite of my small-talk problems, I somehow manage to find a beautyfull girl who became my wife. Time flies and I wish I could pay more attention to her that I have done lately. A good friend of mine I was chatting to while I was working late, simply reminded me that I should go out, wake up my wife and give her a big nice hug. I do that from time to time, but I could certainly do it more... She doesn't get the attention she deserves!

Sometimes we forget how important our friends are. They are the glue of life. They stick together no matter what happens. They still likes you when you did something foolish. They understand you when you need it most and they sometimes tell you what to do. So if you have a dear friend or someone close to you, give them a hug and tell them how much they mean to you.

Friends! You are the best in my life (next to my wife of course). You know who you are.

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hug*

Anonymous said...

friends will be friends
whatever happens, so what
but for now, I need to reflect