Monday, March 19, 2007

Who are you all...?

When I created this blog, I also implemented Google Analytics which show statistics of people visiting my blog, but off course I don't see who you actually are. Google Analytics tell me that there are visitors from different part of Europe, and some of you I am little curious on who you are. Thats why I put this tagboard in the right column where anyone can type a comment. So if you feel like, you may type a greetings to me and everyone else. It would make me very happy, because my curiousness are to explode soon.
By the way, this Google Analytics have some very cool features. You can get lots of interesting information about those who visit your site. If your afraid that you as a visitor will give away sensitive information to Google, it doesn't. It's simply registering useful information for web-developers and marketing departments, like what browser, OS, screen resolution, etc. you are using. The coolest feature would be that you may see where a visitor are located on a world map (by internet provider), and you may see which time on the day your page is visited and how many new visitor compared to those who are returns to your site. Cool huh?

Anyway, another work day is passed, and I need to get something to eat ;)
Have a nice day!

1 comment:

I'm a poster girl with no poster said...

I'm one of your thousand visitors :P